- Elementary Buses from PKP will be consolidated to ONE BUS only. Please be on-time as boarding may take longer. New bus passes reflecting change will be sent home with affected riders.
- High School Riders on last two buses, please be at the bus stop by 7am and ready to board one of the two buses available. Buses will be released as filled. Those not on-time will need to find alternative transportation.
- New time for R5-E PKP is 7:05am.
- New times for R7-HB PKP is 7:10am and 3:30pm.
- New times for R7-HA PKP is 7:15am and 3:25pm.
Due to the increase in traffic in and out of Hilo, effective Monday, October 24th, the following changes will be made:
Please click the link below to view the updated Bus Schedule, effective Monday, 10/24/16.
Please click the link below to view the updated Wednesday Bus Schedule, effective Wednesday, 10/26/16.
As time goes by we understand that bus passes can become worn and/or broken and $5.00 replacement fees can start to add up. However, parents and students please do not try to fix bus passes yourselves.
Please know that inside of each bus pass there is an RFID chip and a thick wire. If the bus pass is manually altered or damaged (i.e. drilled, cut, cracked, bent, etc.) the internal electronic components become damaged causing the bus pass not to scan properly. In addition to this, the Zonar tracking will not function as well.
Please see below for samples of bus passes that have been damaged and/or manually altered as compared to an original, unaltered bus pass.
There will be NO bus service during the Fall Break (Oct. 10-17).This includes the Evening Buses as well.
Bus Service will resume operation on Tuesday, October 18th.
For students attending the Ipukukui Program, please contact the Hawaiian Culture-Based Education Dept. at (808) 932-4412 or email: email@example.com.